Notable University Rankings and Accolades
U.S. News & World Report
- #5 top Public Universities
- #28 National Universities
- #10 Best Colleges for Veterans
- #29 Most Innovative Schools
- #2 Best Online Graduate Education Programs
- #15 National Universities
University Value Rankings
- #2 Best Values in Public Colleges—Kiplinger’s
- #3 Best Buy Colleges: Public—Fiske Guide to Colleges
- #16 Best Colleges for Your Money, Money
- #20 America’s Best Value Colleges—Forbes
- 2020 Princeton Review Best Value Colleges list
- Guide to Online Schools
- #1 Best Online Master’s in Exercise Science Degrees
- #13 Most Affordable Online Master’s in Exercise Science Degrees
Florida Gators Sports Standings
- 41 national team championships
- More than 10 teams are currently in the top 10 nationally
- More than 15 teams are currently in the top 10 for the Southeastern Conference
- More than 180 Gator Olympians have earned 126 medals since 1972
Other University Facts
- UF is ranked number 1 among AAU institutions for the number of master’s degrees awarded to Hispanic students.
- More than 400,000 alumni reside in every state and in more than 135 countries.
- UF helped launch more than 190 start-ups based on researchers’ technologies in 15 years.
- UF received a record $838 million in research awards this past fiscal year.
- Through its research and other activities, UF contributed more than $12.56 billion to Florida’s economy in fiscal year 2014–15.
- Last year, UF contributed $7.83 billion to the state gross domestic product.
- UF is home to two Pulitzer Prize–Winning faculty members.
- UF has nearly 5,000 faculty members, the vast majority of whom have distinguished teaching and research records.
- UF is committed to sustainability with a goal to become carbon neutral by 2025.
To learn more about the University of Florida’s online Master of Science in Applied Physiology and Kinesiology and download a free brochure, fill out the fields below. You can also call (888) 581-1855 to speak to an Academic Coordinator.
* All Fields are Required. Your Privacy is Protected.
The University of Florida respects your right to privacy. By submitting this form, you consent to receive emails and calls from a representative of the University of Florida, which may include the use of automated technology. Consent is needed to contact you, but is not a requirement to register or enroll.
Are you enrolling from outside the U.S.? Click Here.